Apply for Internship
WITLOU Conference is looking for interns!
Fehr Event Group is looking for summer and fall interns to help with the annual WITLOU conference. Interns will get to learn first-hand what it takes to put on a large conference.
WHY INTERN: First-hand experience, College credit, enhance their resume, network and meet some VIP.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Social media management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Google Suite
- Adobe InDesign (basic understanding)
- WordPress (no programming, just ability to make updates)
- Marketing knowledge
- Ability to pick up new software quickly
- High school diploma
- Strong work ethic (see a need, fill a need)
- Able to anticipate needs and avoid problems
- Current driver’s license
- 5 to 10 hours per week (more during the week of the conference and the week before) – Hours can be remote or in Fehr Event Group home office
To apply fill out the form below and attach your resume and a writing sample.